treatments for cancer, chronic-degerative disease, infection, stress,
harmful emotions and other disorders and conditions;
MEDICAL OZONE FOR CANCER
The French put people above profits and ozonate their water for purification instead of adding cheaper bleach (chlorine) with all of its health risks. They did it right.
A review from the Eclectic Medicine International (EMI) staff at http://www.holisticcancersolutions.com/
"What is medical ozone?
According to the FDA, ozone is a toxic substance with NO KNOWN MEDICAL BENEFIT TO ANIMALS OR HUMANS. The members of the AMA (American Medical Association), that is, all medical doctors in the USA, are forbidden to use medical ozone in their practice. Those who use it risk losing their license. Some of them even ended up in jail during the last two decades. Despite of these draconian rules, there are a handful of outspoken physician who are using this modality, and are very successful with it. However, you would be hard pressed to find a single doctor in the USA who knows anything about the subject, unless you knew where to find them.
Tens of thousands of European physicians regularly use medical ozone to reverse and eliminate such 'incurable' conditions as Hepatitis C, HIV, and others. The official position of the AMA is that ozone treatments are dangerous quackery, and the FDA suppresses the use of medical ozone ruthlessly. Countries like Japan, Cuba, Russia, and others are miles ahead North American medicine in ozone research.
Considering the enormity of the deception perpetrated by the FDA and the AMA, and the degree of ignorance among American medical doctors concerning this vitally important modality, even up to the level of state health commissioners, we decided to include in this report a paper presented by a world-renowned US medical research physician. You will find it further below.
In 1994 we sent out letters to all state health commissioners requesting information on ozone therapy. Here are some excerpts from their answering letters. The original letters are in our files.
From the Texas Department of Health, signed by David R. Smith, M.D., Commissioner of Health.
"We do not have knowledge of any valid, scientific basis for claims concerning medical ozone."
From The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, signed by Alfred DeMaria, Jr., M.D., Assistant Commissioner of Public Health, State Epidemiologist, Director, Bureau of Communicable Disease Control.
"We have no information regarding medical ozone in the treatment of any disease."
From the American Medical Association, signed by John J. Henning, no medical degree and no organizational position indicated.
"I know of no clinical trials to show that it (ozone) has any efficacy.."
From the Kanahwa-Cherleston Health Department, signed by Donald M. Rosenberg, M.D., Health Officer.
"... please be advised that I am not aware of any treatment modality ... that utilizes medical ozone."
From the State of Florida Department of Health, signed by Charles S. Mahan, M.D., State Health Officer.
"There apparently have been some fraudulent claims for ozone therapy which have been prosecuted in Florida by the FDA. Unfortunately, the ultimate hopelessness usually attributed to the diagnosis of HIV infection leaves those so infected particularly vulnerable to such schemes."
All other state officials from the other states answered in a similar fashion.
As a result of this medical iron curtain policy, thousands of Americans who can afford it, travel every year to Europe and other off-shore clinics to be successfully treated there by this 'non-existent' modality. Please note that the above quotes are not from ordinary doctors, but from state health officials on whose medical knowledge the health of millions depends.
More than a decade ago hundreds of doctors in the United States began experimenting with medical ozone therapy to help AIDS patients. Many of them traveled to Europe to learn from their European colleagues, who have achieved remarkable results in the past 5-6 decades. The AMA and the FDA quickly suppressed this trend, and some of the doctors were jailed for their efforts. Dr. Carpendale was a senior resident physician at the San Francisco Veterans Hospital, when, during the 1980s, he began to treat some HIV positive patients with ozone. The following is one of his several scientific papers he presented to the FDA and to the scientific community. Highlighting certain words or sentences in the text was done by us. Although the study below is specifically concerned with AIDS, not with cancer, it serves well the purpose of demonstrating the lunacy of our official medical policy regarding medical ozone.
This paper is one of thousands of clinical reports available on the subject of medical ozone therapy, practiced in Europe, Asia, Mexico, Latin America, and Cuba. It has been presented to the Eleventh Ozone World Congress, August 29 - September 3, 1993, San Francisco, together with many other research papers and clinical reports from leading medical ozone experts from around the world.
REPORT ON CLINICAL TRIALS BY MICHAEL T. CARPENDALE M.D. AND JOHN GRIFFIS M.D
Medical Ozone inactivates many pathogenic viruses including HIV in vitro. Pilot studies in man suggest positive benefits in the early stages of HIV infection (T-4 cells greater than 400). These include increased T4 and T8 cells, normalizing of T4:T8 ratio, and a general feeling of well being and minimal evidence of infection. Improvement also occurs in AIDS patients (T4 cells less than 200) but less evidence of T4 cell resurgence. These studies indicate that at least in vitro there is a good safety margin between the ozone dose required to inactivate HIV and the earliest suggestion of suppression of lymphocytes. In fact, the lymphocytes are being stimulated at doses that completely inactivates HIV. More work needs to be done to clarify the most effective dosage and means of treating HIV infections with medical ozone.
Ten years after the isolation, description and identification of HIV, a safe and effective treatment is yet to be found.
During this period studies have been made on the use of Medical Ozone in the in vitro inactivation of HIV, and pilot studies on its use in treating patients with asymptomatic HIV infection and also patients with terminal AIDS.
The results of these studies and others provide compelling reasons why medical ozone should be evaluated (in North America) as a potential treatment for HIV and its infections in man.
This paper is a brief review of the most important reasons for this line of thinking. These fall in to six major areas:
1. The use of ozone in the treatment of infectious diseases.
2. Ozone as a virucidal agent.
3. Ozone as a broad spectrum bactericidal, protozaicidal and fungicidal agent.
4. Ozone as a stimulator of the immune system.
5. Ozone ancillary factors.
6. Ozone in clinical studies.
a. Ozone in the treatment of early asymptomaticHIV infection.
b. Ozone in the treatment of terminal HIV infection - AIDS.
THE USE OF OZONE IN THE TREATMENT OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES.
Ozone is the triatomic allotrope of oxygen with a high electrovoltaic potential. Medical Ozone (hereafter called ozone) is a gaseous mixture of ozone and pure oxygen where ozone constitutes from 0.1 to 5.0% (1.0 to 100ugO3/mlO2) and oxygen forms the larger proportion (99.9 to 95%) of the mixture. It is not to be confused with ozone generated from air which contaminates the mixture with oxides of nitrogen. It is produced by a medical ozone generator by flowing pure oxygen through a high voltage field. The concentration of ozone in the mixture is dependent on the voltage, gas flow rate and the space between the electrodes. Well designed generators will consistently deliver very accurate ozone concentrations down to 1-0 ugO3/mlO2.
The first practical use of ozone in medicine was reported in 1891 when laboratory tests proved it to be an effective bactericidal agent in the disinfection of polluted drinking water (1).
One hundred years later it is now recognized as the most effective germicidal agent for this purpose because of its broad spectrum effect including not only bacteria, but viruses and protozoa as well. Also, (because of) the fact that it leaves no residue, except for oxygen, and has no adverse effects or toxicity on man (2). The sterilization of drinking water is still the main use of ozone in medicine.
Although its germicidal properties were recognized as possibly useful in the treatment of infectious disease, technical problems, e.g., generation, accurate dosage, monitoring, dispensing and application of a strong and potentially toxic gaseous oxidant prevented any significant practical use in treatment. But between 1930 and 1940 three pioneers developed new apparatus and techniques overcoming many of the technical problems, making it possible to use ozone in the treatment of infectious disease: Fisch in dentistry (3), Payr in surgery (4) and Aubourg in medicine (5).. Their work provided a firm foundation for the scientific use of Ozone in the Treatment of Infectious Disease in Man.
Initially treatment was mainly for local superficial infections such as, ulcers, abscesses and fistulae, etc., where ozone concentration ranged from 2.0ugO3/mlO2, as a stimulant for healing for a local superficially infected abrasion, to 100.0ugO3/mlO2 as a potent debriding agent for a deep seated necrotic decubitus ulcer. But Payr showed that with care and time ozone gas could be injected directly subcutaneously, intramuscularly or with more time intravenously or intraarterially without adverse effect (4). Later Aubourg showed that insufflating ozone into the colon was a simple, safe and effective way for getting a large dose into the body for a widespread systemic effect (5).
Today the main ways of administering ozone for a systemic effect are by rectal colonic insufflation or by autohemotherapy, where venous blood is withdrawn into a vacutainer flask, injected with ozone and then reinfused into the blood stream. Autohemotherapy has to be performed in a physician's office, but rectal insufflation can be done at home by an intelligent, responsible and appropriately trained adult. Dosages by these methods are concentration 10.050.0ugO3/mlO2 for total doses of 20-40mg ozone.
In 1944 Pribluda, comparing the efficiency of ozone and the new antibiotic drug penicillin, reported the advantages of ozone. It worked well with many organisms unaffected by penicillin, produced marked effect in detoxification of septicemia, and marked analgesic effect on many patients with pain, especially rheumatoid arthritis.
With the advent of wide spectrum antibiotics, and the convenience of oral tablets, ozone became displaced in most practices in the treatment of infectious disease.
OZONE AS A VIRACIDAL AGENT
Ozone effectively inactivates enveloped and non-enveloped viruses when introduced into suspensions in water effluent and cell culture media. In man ozone was first reported effective in 1983 in the treatment of Herpes Simplex and Zoster virus, and Hepatitis B virus. The first report of the inactivation of HIV by ozone was in 1988 at the IV International Conference of AIDS at Stockholm, Sweden.
In summarizing their results the authors write:
"Results of experiments to date indicate that ozone has the ability to inactivate extracellular HIV in body fluids and inhibit growth of intracellular HIV at concentrations that are benign to cells.
These findings support the contention that the beneficial results reported on ARC/AIDS patients treated with ozone may be due to its virucidal activity as has also been hypothesized in the successful treatment of patients with Hepatitis B virus.
The in vitro inactivation of HIV Type 1 by ozone has also been demonstrated by using a device designed to deliver a constant source of given concentration of ozone to fluids containing HIV- 1. (Here again ozone was found to inactivate HIV in a dose dependent manner. Greater than 11 log inactivation was achieved within two hours at a concentration of 1,200 p.p.m. ozone similar concentrations of ozone had minimal effect on factor VIII activity in both plasma and immune affinity-purified preparations of factor VIII treated for the same period. The authors conclude that the antiviral effects of ozone include viral particle disruption, reverse transcriptase inactivation, and/or a perturbation of the ability of the virus to bind to its receptor on target cells. They indicate that ozone treatment offers promise as a means to inactivate human retroviruses in human body fluids and blood product preparations.
OZONE AS A BROAD SPECTRUM BACTERICIDAL, PROTOZOICIDAL AND FUNGICIDAI, AGENT
The literature on the ozonation of microorganisms is voluminous, and most of it related to disinfection of water. Langlais et al pp. 224-229 have a very well referenced small section "Ozone Inactivation Mechanism and Comparison of C.T. Values for Selected Organisms" which describes effects of ozone on different bacteria, viruses, spores, amoebae, and the special case of free amoebae, Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
The importance of this in the treatment of HIV is clearly because of all the associated infections, particularly opportunistic ones. Many of these are resistant to antibiotics but nearly all of them are inactivated by ozone at levels that are not toxic to man. In the treatment of AIDS patients with ozone alone, one will see common secondary infections such as herpes simplex, folliculitis or tinea pedis and sycosis barbae clearing up in a few days after starting therapy.
OZONE AS A STIMULATOR OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
HIV was originally named the immunodeficiency virus because in infected patients of the very obvious systems, signs and laboratory findings indicating a massive attack and subsequent collapse of the immune system. This was brought about by a virus that was primarily attacking the T4 lymphocyte and many other cells in the immune system. Clearly the treatment required use of a virucidal agent that inactivated HIV, and if possible at the same time stimulated the immune system. Although ozone was always primarily thought of as a potent germicide and disinfectant, it was also recognized as a potent immunostimulant. Recently in some classical laboratory studies Bocci and colleagues have confirmed the fact that ozone acts on monocytes and lymphocytes as an inducer cytokine in the production of interferon (IFN) and tumor necrosis factor, and probably many more immune functions as well. Bocci hypothesizes that these cytokines in turn can activate other lymphoid cells leading to immunostimulation without side effects.
Ozone in the Treatment of Terminal HIV Infection - AIDS.
A small pilot study has been completed on the effect of ozone in the treatment of intractable diarrhea of unknown etiology in patients with AIDS. In this study five patients with AIDS and intractable diarrhea of unknown etiology, were treated with daily colonic insufflations of medical ozone for 21 to 28 days. The daily dose of ozone ranged from 2.7 to 30mg. Three of the four patients whose diarrhea was of unknown etiology experienced complete resolution, and one patient had marked improvement. The fifth patient, whose diarrhea was due to Cryptosporidium, experienced no change. No consistent change in the absolute number of helper (CD4) or suppressor (CD8) lymphocytes was detected, and no obvious changes were seen in the pO2 or the results of routine hematologic and blood chemistry studies. Patients had mild to moderate local discomfort during ozone administration early in the course of treatment, but no adverse systemic effects were observed. The results of the present series suggest that medical ozone administered by rectal insufflation is simple, safe and effective in the treatment of intractable diarrhea in patients with AIDS.
The studies reviewed indicate the following:
1. Ozone has the ability to inactivate extracellular HIV in body fluids in a dose dependent manner and inhibit growth of intracellular HIV at concentrations that are benign to cells and usually stimulating to cells of the immune system.
2. Ozone is a low toxicity broad spectrum germicidal agent that has demonstrated a facility for successfully treating many of the organisms that produce secondary infections in the AIDS patient.
3. Ozone is a strong immunostimulant and when mixed with blood alone has the ability to produce many cytokines such as IFN and TNF. It seems likely that it will become recognized as an important (? ideal) cytokine inducer.
4. Ozone given for a systemic effect produces important ancillary factors such as increased oxygen utilization, tissue perfusion and membrane permeability all of which aid the body's resistance to infection.
5. Ozone in the treatment of early asymptomatic HIV+ve patients has a marked stimulatory effect on CD4 and CD8 cells, differentially increasing their numbers, and normalizing the ratio greater than 1.0. In addition, it has shown a marked decrease in the viral load in one (out of two) patients. Both patients remarked on their positive feelings of high energy and well being while on ozone as opposed to when they had not been taking it for a few weeks.
6. Ozone in the treatment of intractable diarrhea in AIDS patients resulted in complete resolution in 60%, marked improvement in 20% and no change in 20%. Resolution (elimination) of secondary infections were seen in herpes simplex, folliculitis or tinea pedis and sycosis barbae in a few days after.
Patients all felt less toxic, much less discomfort and much more energy. No adverse effects were reported.
In summary, these studies show that ozone treatment is safe. There is a wealth of anecdotal experience with its use to treat a variety of infectious diseases, and abundant evidence that it is virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and protozoicidal.
Although the optimum dose of ozone therapy needs to be determined for each infection, it is time to begin considering ozone (in North America) as we would any other promising anti-infective, and carefully assess its potential through well designed treatment protocols.
All reviewed studies just reconfirm the germicidal efficacy of ozone at non-cytotoxic concentrations and the immunostimulant effects at the same dosage. Simultaneously HIV patients and physicians the world over are looking for a drug which is both germicidal and immunostimulant. Surely we can get this drug, these patients and our act together for the benefit of all.
Dr. Carpendale, M.D. is an internationally-renowned medical researcher of the highest degree of scientific integrity. His clinical research studies at the San Francisco Veterans Hospital were carried out with the full knowledge and permission of the FDA.
This paper will give you a fairly adequate knowledge about the efficacy and safety of medical ozone. What you want to know is, how does this affect your condition, and how can it help you?
Medical ozone is an important tool in an anti-cancer protocol. All reputable international private cancer clinics use it. This doesn't mean that if you have no access to ozone therapy, you will not be able to recover. Far from it! However, if you select a treatment protocol or clinic where ozone therapy is part of the course, you can be certain that ozone will greatly help you in your healing efforts. In case of an inoperable tumor, some doctors inject ozone directly into the tumor. This method saved many lives. If you suffer from a weakened condition, and succumb to viral or bacterial infections, according to alternative experts the fastest and most aggressive treatment is ozone. For systemic infections and cancer the preferred procedure is major auto-hemotherapy, where a small amount of blood is led out from one arm, it is ozonated, then led back through the other arm. Ozone is also used intravenously.
Here are some excerpts from correspondence with physicians. (We did not correct any misspelled words)
E-mail from Italy:
Studio Medico Diagnostica
Vascolare Internistica dott. Franco
I am dr. Frank Pegolo specialized
physician in angiology and I use the oxygen ozone therapy from ca. 6 years.
I have studied in the university of Bologna and i have done my specializzation
in the university of Milano after i have attended at several master in
Eco Color Doppler at Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation of S. Diego
, now every 6 - 8 month i visit the Cedar Cinai
Mostly I use the big autohemotrasfusion with 4000 - 7000 ( for hepatitis) microgr. di ozono. In the last years I have done more than 4500 autohemotrasfusion, I have not gotten collateral effects and in the 95% of the patients they have gotten amazing results. I am one of the medical angiologist of the northern east of Italy that mostly use this method because exempt totally from collateral effects.
The use of oxygen ozone therapy base prevalently on 3 effects:
1) direct disinfectant action
antivirus and antibacterial . To systemic
2 ) emoreologic action on the red globules .
3 ) Stimulating action of
production from the red globules of 2-3
The metabolic Action on the red globules determining:
a) increased use of sugar
Well i will be very happy
to hold lesson ( theoretical and practical )
Keep in touch and ciao .
P.S. It is incredible that
in USA the most advanced country in the world for medicine, O2 -O3 is
not legal, here in Europe in all state there is. In my University Of Bologna
( the first university in the World 900 years ! ) there is also a particular
master on O2 - O3 . I have so many patients so happy and so enthusiastic
about the effect of O2- O3. I think that in USA the problem are the chemical
industries (pharmaceutical ) with ozone there is an incredible decrease
of use of prescription!
From Dr. Peter Bennett's HELIOS CLINIC (excerpt from his letter), British Columbia, Canada:
"Helios Clinic uses ozone therapy as a primary intervention for certain types of neoplastic and metastatic (cancer and metastasized cancer) disease. The preferred route of delivery is usually autohemotherapy but local tumor injection is indicated in certain cases."
Further comments on the role of ozone therapy in your selection of treatments can be found at the COMBINATIONS page. As another illustration of international literature on medical ozone, here are the references that were attached to Dr. Carpendale's paper.
1. Vosmaer, A. (1916) Ozone: Its Manufacture, Properties and Uses. Van Nostrand Publiaher,
2. Langlais, B., Reckhow, D., Brink, D., (Editors 1991) Ozone in Water Treatment:
Application and Engineering. Lewis Publishers, Inc., Chelsea, MI.
3. Fisch, E.A. (1936) L'Ozone en Medicine Dentaire Comme Nouveau Moyen de
Therapeutique. Rev. Odontolog. 9/10 58, 1-20.
4. Payr, E. (1935) Uber Ozon Behandlung in der Chirurgie. Munch. Med. Wschr. 82.22o-29l.
5. Aubourg, P. (1938) L' Ozone Medical: Production, Posologie, Modes d'Applications
Cliniques. Bull. Med., Paris. 745-749.
6. Pribluda, S. (1944) Terapeutica Ozono Y Penicilina. Semana Medical 40, 1164-1166.
7. Roy, D., Wong, P.K.Y., Englebrecht, R.S., Chian, S.K. (1981) Mechanism of Enteroviral
Inactivation by Ozone. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 41, 718-723.
8. Akey, D.H., Walton, T.E. (1985) Liquid-Phase Study of Ozone Inactivation of
Venezuelan Equine Encephalomyelitis Virus. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 50, 882-886.
9. Harakeh, M.S., Butler, M. (1985) Factors Influencing the Ozone Inactivation of
Entericviruses in Effluent. Ozone Sci. Eng. 6, 235-243.
10. Bolton, D.C., Tarkington, B.K., Zee, Y.C., Osebold, J.W. (1982a) An In Viho System for
Studying the Effects of Ozone on Mammalian Cell Cultures and Viruses. Environ. Res. 27,
11. Bolton,, D.C., Zee, Y.C., Osebold, J.W. (1982b) The-Biological Effects of Ozone on
Representative Members of Five Groups of Animal Viruses. Environ. Res. 27, 476-484.
12. Matassi, R., D'Angelo, F., Franching, A., Bassi, P. (1985) Ozone as Therapy in Herpes
Simplex and Herpes Zoster Diseases. In: Laraus, J. Ed. Medical Applications of Ozone.
13. Konrad, H. (1981) Die Ozonbehandlung bei Hepatitis und Herpes; in "Wasser". Berlin, 5. Ozon. Welt Kongres.
14. Knoch, H.G., Roschke, W. (1987) Die Sauerstoff-Ozontherapie in der Proktologie. Aktuelle Koloproktologie. Band4, 161-173.
15. Freeberg, J.K., Carpendale, M.T. (1988) Ozone Inactivates Extracellular Human Immunodeficiency Virus at Non-Cytotoxic Concentrations. IV International Conference on AIDS, Stockholm, Sweden. Volz. Abstract 3560, p. 156.
16. Freeberg, J.K., Carpendale, M.T. (1988) Ozone Inactivates Extracellular Human Imunodeficiency Virus at Non-Cytotoxic Concentrations. Ozonacht Richten. :& 14-20.
17. Carpendale, M.T., Freeberg, J.K. (1991) Ozone Inactivates HIV at Non-Cytotoxic Concentrations. Antiviral Research. 16, 281-292.
18. Kief, H. (1988) Die Behandlung von Viruserkrankungen mit Ozon. Erfahrungsheilkunde. 37, 3-11.
19. Wells, K.N., Latino, J., Galrachin, J., Poiez, BJ. (1991) Inactivation of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 by Ozone In Vitro. Blood. 78, 1881-1890.
20. Langlais, B., Reckhow, D., Brink, D., Editors (1991) Ozone in Water Treatment: Application and Engineering. pp 224-229.
21. Mayer, R.A. (1985) Experience of a Pediatrician Using Ozone as as Chemotherapeutic Agent for the Treatment of Disease in Chi;ldren. In: Laraus, J., Ed. Medical Applications of Ozone. Norwalk, CT, International Ozone Association, Pan American Committee. 194-225.
22. Rilling, S., Viebahn, R. (1987) The Use of Ozone in Medicine. Karlhaug, Heidelberg.
23. Wolff, H.H. (1982) Das Medizinische Ozon. Z. Aufl. Verlag fur Medizin. Dr. Ewald Fischer, Heidelberg.
24. Bocci, V., Paulesu, L. (1990) Studies on the Biological Effects of Ozone. 1. Induction of Interferon Gamma on Human Leukocytes. Haematologica 75, 510-5.
25. Paulesu, L., Luzzi, E., Bocci, V. (1991) Studies on the Biological Effects of Ozone. 2. Induction of Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF-a) on Human Leukocytes. Lymphokine and Cytokine Research Vol.: 10.5. pp409 ~ 12.
26. Bocci, V. (1992) Ozonisation of Blood for the Therapy of Viral Diseases and Immunodeficiencies. A hypothesis. Medical Hypotheses ~ 30-34. Longman Group U.K.
27. Carpendale, M.T., Freeberg, J.K., Griffiss, J.M. (1993) Does Ozone Alleviate AIDS Diarrhea? J. Clin. Gastroenterology in Press.
These are but a few of thousands of scientific papers on medical ozone.
"NO MEDICAL BENEFITS TO HUMANS"??
NAME OF TREATMENT: Medical Ozone
Dr. Stanley Beyrle M.D. Wichita, Kansas Tel: 316-942-2220
Dr. Frank Shallenberger M.D. H.M.D. Nevada Tel: 702-884-3990 Fax: 702-884-2202
Dr. Peter Bennett M.D. British Columbia, Canada Tel: 250-544-4331 Fax: 250-544-0076
Dr. James Hutton M.D. Sedona, Arizona (Ozone, Ultraviolet Irradiation) Tel: 5120-204-9748
Dr. Samuel Grimes M.D., NMD Tel: 704-898-6711 Fax: 704-898-6731
Dr. David Wang, N.D. B.C., Canada Tel: 604-733-0266 Fax: 604-733-0264
Dr. G. Wasser M.D. Duisburg, Germany Tel: 011 49 2066 999 999 Fax: 011 49-2066 999 997
In B.C., Canada, there are several dozens of naturopathic doctors who use ozone in their medical practice.
COST: Depends entirely on the doctor's fees."
The following information has been provided by a poster at http://www.healthiertalk.com, who has done extensive research on ozone therapy.
"One of my personal missions in life is to inform the world of ozone therapy, its ease of use and availabiltiy to all you who have the incentive to try it."
"I wanted to mention that in your brief explaination of ozone (the above article--DJT) you define it as a protocol that infuses ozone into the blood. This sounds very complex and dangerous for those who are attempting to treat themselves at home. I would like to mention to you the the safest and easiest methods of treatment with ozone are insulfation and sauna therapy."
(The following comes from the
HealthierTalk.com posting forum)
13 Major Effects of
Ozone on the Body
1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. Deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration; as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system. Some interferons are produced by cells infected by viruses. These interferons warn adjacent, healthy cells of the likelihood of infection; in turn, they are rendered nonpermissive host cells. In other words, they inhibit viral replication. Other interferons are produced in the muscles, connective tissue and by white blood cells. Levels of gamma interferon can be elevated 400-900% by ozone. This interferon is involved in the control of phagocytic cells that engulf and kill pathogens and abnormal cells. Interferons are FDA approved for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B and C, Genital Warts (caused by Papillomavirus), Hairy-cell Leukemia, Karposi's Sarcoma, Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis and Chronic Granulomatous Disease. Interferons are currently in clinical trials for Throat Warts (caused by Papillomavirus), HIV infection, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Leukemia, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, Colon tumors, Kidney tumors, Bladder Cancer, Malignant Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma and Leishmaniasis. While levels induced by ozone remain safe, interferon levels that are FDA approved (and in clinical trials) are extremely toxic.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. The greater the mass of the tumor the more tumor necrosis factor is produced (up to a point). When a tumor has turned metastatic, cancer cells are breaking off and being carried away by the blood and lymph. This allows the tumor to take up residence elsewhere in the body; or in other words, divide its forces. These lone cancer cells have little chance of growing due to the TNF produced to inhibit the original tumor. When the tumor is removed surgically TNF levels drop dramatically and new tumors emerge from seemingly healthy tissue.
4. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. In a process known as autostimulation, the IL-2 then binds to a receptor on the T-helper and causes it to produce more IL-2. Its main duty is to induce lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T's, T-delayed's and T-memory cells.
5. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own. Because of this, most cannot afford to produce disposable antioxidant enzymes such as catalase. Very few types of bacteria can live in an environment composed of more than two percent ozone.
6. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi This includes systemic Candida albicans, athletes foot, molds, mildews, yeasts and even mushrooms.
7. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly. The part of the virus most sensitive to oxidation is the "reproductive structure." This is how the virions enter the cell. With this structure inactivated, the virus is essentially "dead." Cells already infected have a natural weakness to ozone. Due to the metabolic burden of infection, the cells can no longer produce enzymes necessary to deal with the ozone and repair the cell.
8. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
9. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque It breaks down the plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells When one views a red blood cell under a microscope, it looks like a disc. In the capillaries, where they pick-up (lungs) and release (tissue) oxygen, these discs stretch out into the shape of an oval or umbrella. This aids their passage through the tiny vessels and makes the exchange of gas more efficient. The increase in flexibility of the RBC's allows oxygen levels to stay elevated for days, even weeks after treatment with ozone.
11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Kreb's Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolisis of carbohydrate for energy. This takes place in the mitochonria of the cell. Most the energy stored in glucose (sugar) is converted in this pathway.
12. Ozone makes the antioxidant enzyme system more efficient.
13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals. These chemicals have a potential to place a great burden on the immune system. They also worsen and even cause allergies and are detrimental to your long-term health.
Considered one of the leading authorities on medical ozone, Dr. Shallenberger has done important work to support the hypothesis that ozone can have long-term positive effects on AIDS. He has also conducted workshops on the proper application of medical ozone at an International Ozone Symposium in Texas. He successfully treats patients with medical ozone via Major Autohemotherapy.
(From the posting forum...) "I just got home from purchasing a tank of oxygen for making medical grade ozone today. I had purchased a regulator a while back. Always the cost has been keeping me from getting it together. But now I'm ready, it think.
I have two ozonators from Enaly. ($40 each) One is for room air, ozonating water, cleaning veggies and I have been using this one for medical purposes. The medical grade has required a tank of oxygen to hook up to. Now that is done. My ozonators are very inexpensive and I can not verify the quality of ozone they produce. The one I have been using puts out way more ozone that the one I purchased for $400 about 5 or 6 years ago that was junk and ended up in the trash."
"Dr Donsbach has all his very ill patients in mexico use ozone and he sells an ozonator for home use but it is not medical grade!! It is a large part of his program! Many of the alternative practitioners and fabricators insist that you must use medical grade but obvioulsy Dr Donsbach thinks not. I do trust this man. What the truth is I do not know. If I were going to inject ozone directly into the blood stream perhaps it is necessary. Donsbach and most other practitioners promote insuffalation which is considered as effective or nearly as effective as IV application.
At this point in my quest for ozone I would recommend most is medical grade because this what most practitioners recommend. I do think that there is a political issue regarding medical verses nonmedical grade that I have not sorted out yet. To this date I have been using non medical grade to no ill effect that I can determine but I am now switching over. You can use the non-medical grade to ozonate water and wash veggies.
This site will answer many
questions. Saul Pressman has been into the ozone thing for a long time
and a lot of his advice is found here. His ozonators are about $1800!!
This is Dr Saul Pressman's group. No chit chat here. Just direct answers to your questions. He sometimes takes a few days to respond so be patient.
Plasamfire is his webpage where
he sells ozone equipment.
The tanks cost between $75 and $170 depending on the size you purchase. They are refillable.
At this site you can also purchase the silicone hose you will need as well as adapters for insuffalation. He does not have these items found on his webpage. You must call directly and ask for them.
There is also controversy about inhaling ozone. I have communicated with people who do it all the time and others who say you must not. I have inhaled ozone quite a bit and recently have been using non medical grade to flow through my sinuses. Again I think there is a political issue here. But do this at your own risk.
I recommend inhaling ozone but it must be done in the correct manner. Then it is quite safe. Dr Pressman sells an asthma kit for inhalation. Follow this protocol. the kit is $35.
Please be advised that ozone interacts with many different plastics so equipment, adaptors, etc are made out of resistent plastic or silicone."
More information from the HealthierTalk forum...
"A lot of clinics here in the US and especially in Germany use 'autohemotherapy'. This is where a portion of blood, about 250 ml's or so, is removed from the patient and then the ozone is bubbled into it. Then the blood is returned to the patient."
"The best application of ozone will always depend on the location of the problem."
"For generalized and full systemic treatment ozone applied in a sauna that has the head sticking out is best. When the body heats up the ozone is absorbed into the circulatory system directly. This has been determined to be a effective as IV administration without all the worry and other issues associatied with such application.
Women have the benefit of vaginal application which is also highly effective to get the ozone into the blood. Men can do rectal application. Those who don't want to deal with this just get a sauna.
Ozonated olive oil is also very effective for certain skin issues. Ozone can be breathed in through a special olive oil filter for pneumonia, copd, lung cancer etc. Please do not just breathe ozone in. It may be dangerous."
"This site has a great variety of interesting articles on ozone therapy including how to do an ozone steam sauna."
Dianne Jacobs Thompson Est. 2003
Also http://legaljustice4john.com The Misdiagnosis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome" --an unproven theory without scientific support, now in disrepute and wreaking legal and medical havoc world-wide
Author publication: NEXUS MAGAZINE "Seawater--A Safe Blood Plasma Substitute?"
The material on this site is for informational and educational
purposes only. Please consult with your health care provider for treatment