treatments for cancer, chronic-degerative disease, infection, stress,
harmful emotions and other disorders and conditions;
SUBJECT: "SAM'S FORMULA" FOR ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENT
The following was taken from a newspaper published by The Fason Foundation in 1993, a non profit, 501(c)(3), charitable trust.
"It is even money she will be dead in 6 months!" --Dr. Ames
*The founder, 61, had not had a sick day for 34 years even though he is a smoker, eats few vegetables and spends most of his time behind a desk. He believes it is due to a formula given to him in 1961. Here is his story:
"In 1961 I was living
in Los Angeles. One day I stopped by the La Cienega tennis courts for
a quick pick up game of tennis. I met an old man named Sam. We hit for
a while and then I said, "Sam, I better quit. I feel a cold coming
on.". Very matter-of-factly Sam replied, "You need never have
a cold. In fact, if you knew the truth, you would never, ever be sick
again!" He didn't sound like some weirdo radical so I invited Sam
to join me for lunch at a pizza joint across the street.
* He scribbled it on a napkin
and then vanished. Thirty five years later I still take old Sam’s
magic formula three times each day. I haven’t even had a headache.
The effect is not the same for all people. Thousands have reported more
energy and other apparent benefits. The truth is I have felt nothing at
all except freedom from all sickness. We lived in one of the old Palm
Beach mansions. What a fantastic life we had. Lots of love, tons of money,
and brilliant youngsters as artists in residence. Our blissful life came
to an abrupt end in 1983. After an exam and biopsy at The M.D. Anderson
Cancer Clinic in Houston, Dr. Ames spoke in a monotone.
* George Blumenschein, M.D.
is one of the premier breast cancer physicians in the world. After reviewing
the data he said, She must go on chemo therapy immediately. Any delay
could be fatal. He stated that it had metastasized and was spreading rapidly.
In 90 days a modified radical mastectomy would be performed. Even with
the best doctors the odds were 20 to 1 she would be dead in two years.
A malignant melanoma was removed from her leg 6 months earlier.
After almost one year the results were astonishing. The incidence of new illness was reduced by 92%. The odds against this are billions to one in a randomly selected group. Does it really cure cancer, arthritis and many other catastrophic diseases? While their foundation received hundreds of letter claiming it did, they remained skeptical. Testimonials do NOT constitute acceptable evidence. Who knows? Many said that Sam's formula actually saved them a lot of money as they found that they no longer needed all the expensive things they were taking.
The "Establishment" intervened. Their five year study was cut short. They were was harassed constantly by the "Establishment". They moved out of the country to Mexico. We have the foundation's data and will continue the study.
Sam's is a powerful antioxidant vitamin/mineral formula in a base of echinacea and white willow bark, which gives one the tiny bit of the magic ingredient in aspirin daily, without any side effects..
Remember, Sam claimed it was not "How much" but the synergistic blend of ingredients which produced the results. It was his belief that too much, or too little, would ruin the effectiveness much the same as with your favorite recipe.
The formula is a proprietary blend of: Vitamins A,C,E, folic acid, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, boron, vanadium, silicon, echinacea angustifolia, echinaces pallida, echinacea purpurea, white willow bark.
Sam's formula, renamed Sam's Advanced Plus D3 http://store.ourhealthcoop.com/Sams-Advanced-Plus-D3-p/sad.htmThis is reprinted from The Fason Foundation's newspaper, July 1995. They began a five year study of Sam's formula in 1993. The reason we present this reprint is that we received an email from Vicki, the heroine of the story, yesterday. She is alive and well-tumor free.
* Vickki B, 35 was diagnosed with a uterine tumor (pre-cancerous) in 1989. Removal of uterus recommended. She was pregnant so surgery postponed. Since delivery of her third child there has been no money for surgery.
* Her health has deteriorated over last 4 years. The tumor could be felt through entry in her vagina. It was the size of a silver dollar. She has been terrified for years feeling it grow.
* "Six weeks ago I began Sam's formula 9 times per day. "Somehow my pelvic area felt better. I did a self exam. The tumor is gone!".
* I told her that this sounded far-fetched and asked if she would agree to a pelvic exam by a gynecologist. She said, "Sure, but I can’t afford it." The foundation made an appointment with the gynecologist group who had treated her years before. We gave her a check and sent her on her way. Her gynecologist reported, I find no evidence of a tumor!. He had no explanation. Spontaneous remission or a miracle? Who knows?
* My old friend, Joseph, just
shook his head saying, My profession is such an inexact science. There
is so much we do not know. Many of the powerful drugs we prescribe are,
in my judgment, solely a palliative agent. They suppress or ease the symptoms
which gives the appearance of effecting a cure when, in fact, the patient
would have recovered had nothing been done."
* His mother came to all the men and asked us to urinate in a large pot. We were puzzled, but obliged. She made a poultice from the urine and applied it to her son. Within two days the boy had almost recovered.
* Modern medicine has no explanation. This should not be surprising. For years science has tried to understand how the ancient Egyptians mummified the dead. Their methods remain a secret to this day.
* It sounds like science fiction doesn’t it? I couldn’t resist. Joseph, we have heard theories for years which suggest that several thousand years ago we may have had visitors. This would help explain many ancient mysteries which modern science can not unravel. Do you think it is possible?, I queried.
* With a pensive look he gestured with his palms upward saying only, Perhaps." The bottom line is simply that we do not know what Sam's formula may, or may not, be effective in treating. As time goes on we will be able to make some accurate determinations.
* The only thing that we do know for sure is that the over 1.5 trillion dollar yearly revenue of the medical industry is over 90% dependent on one thing...... you getting sick and staying sick.
* Would you lie (or suppress information) to protect your multi-billion dollar empire? Some have suggested that we have not received the truth from the establishment. Would your lobbyist pursue an agenda dedicated to the people or your company? Is is possible that there is indeed a cheap and harmless way to remain healthy? Please understand, we are not saying that the medical establishment are bad guys. It is simply a matter of business is business. When one forms a commercial enterprise they are not obliged to sign an affidavit that they are world class altruists!
As a post script, Vicki said, in her email, I have been taking Sam's formula ever since. After being chronically ill, off and on, for years, I have remained the picture of health.
The foundation received hundreds
of apparant "miracle" reports from those taking Sam's formula.
Near the end of their five year study, which involved over 100,000 participants,
the F.D.A. threatened criminal prosicution. The foundation, a 501(c)(3)
tax exempt charitable trust, ceased operation. Their founder fled to Mexico.
1. Those who take it three times daily, with an 8 oz. glass of water, reduce their expectation of new illness by almost 90%
2. Less than 1% experienced minor indigestion. The solution was to take a swallow of milk with each tablet.
3. While some claimed to experience a feeling of "Well being" after taking it for a month, over 90% felt nothing at all. One does not notice "Not being sick".
4. We can NOT say it will cure anything! We have received hundreds of letters claiming it cured cancer, arthritis, diabetes and many other catastrophic diseases. We tend to believe this was a result of the very powerful placebo effect.
Dianne Jacobs Thompson Est. 2003
Also http://legaljustice4john.com The Misdiagnosis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome" --an unproven theory without scientific support, now in disrepute and wreaking legal and medical havoc world-wide
Author publication: NEXUS MAGAZINE "Seawater--A Safe Blood Plasma Substitute?"
The material on this site is for informational and educational
purposes only. Please consult with your health care provider for treatment